Friday

Welcome

        Welcome to my Army life travels blog! This is my first blog ever so please forgive me while I work out the kinks and learn how to manage this page! My husband and I recently moved to Germany and I want to write about our travels and experiences of living in another country. I also noticed that while we were PCSing (permanent change of station) there were a lot of unanswered questions. What's it like living in another country? How do I get my car there? What can I take with me? etc... In the middle of my postings about traveling I'll post tips and helpful hints for those that may be PCSing to another country themselves (specifically Germany). I hope you enjoy my posting and please feel free to share with friends (especially other Army wives who may need a little help). Oh and I'm terrible with spelling and grammar so just ignore that :)