Friday

Pumpkin Festival

     So it looks like this weekend hubby and I are headed to the Ramstein bazaar, which is the worlds largest military bazaar. Then Sunday we're headed to a pumpkin festival in Ludwigsburg. If any of you know me personally you'll know that I am obsessed with pumpkin anything! Here is a small list of things that I can't wait for!
At the Pumpkin Restaurant: 

  • pumpkin soup 
  • pupmkin ravioli
  • pumpkin fried rice
  • pumpkin spaghetti
  • pupmkin strude
  • pumpkin pie
  • pumpkin muffins
  • pumpkin hash browns
  • pumpkin fries
  • pumpkin champagne
  • and of course jams and jellys! 

      Holy moly, this is going to be like a dream for me! The day we are going there is also a pumpkin canoe contest. They get giant pumpkins, hollow them out and race them!! The pumpkin festival goes everyday until November 4th. So if you are looking for something to do it sounds like it's going to be a great time!
Here is the link for more info: Pumpkin Festival

        We're still looking for a car. We found one we like that's close to the pumpkin festival so we decided we'd just look at it or decide to buy it but of course they are not open on the weekends. It's starting to look like I might be taking the train with a "battle buddy" and buying it myself. Ugh, not sure how I feel about that! But I'm so over this one car thing! I can't go anywhere or do anything!

       Oh we did get a new side table and coffee table! It was delivered today and they are already put together! It's so nice to finally get rid of our college furniture. Although we appreciated the free furniture I think it's time to upgrade most of it!